Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Stitch In Time: My 2013 Finishes

Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity. –Bo Bennett

It is always fun to start a new project, but I find that I get more satisfaction in seeing a project finished. I like to keep track of the projects I finish throughout the year. I did it for 2010, 2011 and 2012 and it is fun to have one place to record everything so I can look back and see my progress. I'll update this post each time I finish a project and will leave a link to each project here, as well as linking my finish posts back to this index.

If you're interested in starting your own finishes index page, feel free to use my little button. I've posted the HTML code for the button and instructions for linking it back to your index page here.

Here are my 2013 Finishes!
• January: five finishes
Two Stitchy Kits
Two Felted Wool Christmas Ornaments, like the ones I made in December. I didn't take pictures or post about them, but I'm totally counting them as finishes.
Little Boy Blue Quilt

• February: one finish
Echoes of Eternity Double Wedding Ring

• March: zero finishes

• April: three finishes
Miss Butterfly's Flower Garden Zig-Zag Quilt and Matching Pillowcase
Ironing Board Cover

• May: one finish
Folded Fabric Star Tote Bag
Mini Star Quilt

• June: zero finishes

• July: zero finishes

• August: zero finishes

• September: zero finishes

• October: two finishes
Sea Glass Batik Quilt
Magicka Wizard Robe

• November: one finish
Ripples Drunkard's Path Quilt

• December: six finishes
Machine Quilting P.'s String Ring Dresden Quilt
Two YW Personal Progress Holders
Christmas Table Runner
Two Monogrammed Luggage Tags

1 comment:

Sweet Woodruff said...

that's a sweet idea. I have tons of quilts to bind. I'm looking forward to having some finishes.