Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Than A Little Obsessed: My Twilight Quilt Index

“I was consumed by the mystery Edward presented. And more than a little obsessed by Edward himself.” –Bella Swan, Twilight, page 67

In order to keep my Twilight Quilt posts organized and easily accessible, I'm posting an index here, which will be updated as new posts are added. I started working on my quilt in January of 2009 and have been posting my slow progress. I've listed the posts about the evolutions in quilt design first and have organized the posts about each block by row. Blocks that are completed are linked to the individual post. You can see the current status of the quilt via the layout. As I complete each block, I add it to the layout and update the image on this page. Click on the image for a closer look.

Behind the Scenes
How It All Began
A Change of Plans
Layout: Take Two
The Third Layout
The Third Layout Revisited
Two Identical Quilts
I Should Have My Head Examined

The Blocks
Row One:
Twilight Book Cover
The Forks Forest
New Moon Book Cover

Row Two:
Renée’s House
Police Chief Swan
Police Chief Swan with embroidery details
Bella’s Truck
Charlie’s House Preview
Charlie’s House
Alice & Jasper, Rosalie & Emmett, Edward
Vegetarian Vampire Eyes

Row Three:
La Push: First Beach
Port Angeles: La Bella Italia
The Meadow
And So the Lion Fell In Love With the Lamb
Carlisle & Esme
Vampire Baseball
The Ballet Studio

Row Four:
Bella’s Birthday
A New Moon
Bella’s Broken Heart
Jacob’s House
Jacob’s Sun
Bella & Jacob’s Motorcycles

Row Five:
Conversation Hearts
My Jacob
Cliff Diving
Alice’s Porsche
Alice's Porsche: Take Two
The Clock Tower at Volterra
The “Other” Jacob
Meteor

Row Six:
I Am Switzerland
I Can’t Fight With An Eclipse
Graduation from Forks High
Bella's Bracelet
Bella’s Bracelet Redux
Edward’s Diamond Heart

Row Seven:
Fire & Ice
Bella & Edward’s Wedding Dance
Isle Esme

Row Eight:
Battle in the Woods
The Giant Cedar
The Cullen’s, the River and the Cottage Panel
The Cullen’s House Block
Bella & Edward’s Cottage
Bella & Edward’s Cottage with Trees Block
Renesmee’s Locket
Face off with the Volturi

Row Nine:
Eclipse Book Cover
The Forks Forest
Breaking Dawn Book Cover

4 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Wow! That is so cool! Creativity never ceases to amaze me!

Anonymous said...

Your quilt is amazing! I wish I had the talent and the time to make such a beautiful work of art. Have you added any more blocks to it?

natsy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Now you have me inspired!

Helen said...

Your Twilight Quilt is Awesome!!! I can't wait to see it finished. I need a Twilight fix, where are those DVDs.