Ray Douglas Bradbury
August 22, 1920
June 5, 2012
• Wrote something every day.
• Has published more than 300 short stories.
• Learned to do magic tricks and loved magic almost as much as writing.
• Never obtained a driver's license.
• Has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
• There is a crater on the moon named Dandelion Crater in his honor.
• There is an asteroid in the belt between Mars and Jupiter named 9766 Bradbury.
• Sold newspapers at a corner stand to support himself before his writing career took off.
Thank you, Ray, for taking us into a far future ... a strange past ... with stories that almost could be or might have been. You will be missed.