Tuesday, September 25, 2012

No Soup For You!

You're through Soup Nazi. Pack it up. No more soup for you. Next! –Elaine, Seinfeld, season 7, episode 6

After 10 weeks of eating every kind of soup known to man, there will be no more soup for us {at least for a little while}. The new oven is being delivered this afternoon.

This week's menu?
Zucchini, Chicken & Rice Casserole
Papa Murphy's Chicken & Garlic Pizza
Tuna Casserole
Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Casserole
Meat & Potato Pie
Zucchini & Chicken Bake

And if Mr. Bug hadn't eaten one of the two bananas that were starting to turn spotty, I would have made banana bread today.

3 comments:

Lane said...

Bake away! You should blog your Tuna Casserole recipe. My family likes it, but my recipe is...well...it's okay, but I could sure use a new one. Lane

mom said...

Yea! A NEW STOVE! I cant imagine going that long without an oven. although my toaster oven works pretty good for some things.

mom said...

today I recieved another rather large zucchini from a co-worker. I desided because I walk to and from work that I would cut it into three pieces and carry one piece home with me each day left this week. This summer I have aready made, zucchini bread twice, zucchini soup twice, minestrone twice and two bean chicken chili twice. so since you listed zucchini, chicken & rice casserol that I should try that because I have held on to the recipe now for two years without trying it. Oh my the smell alone was enough to make your mouth water. we loved it! I can't believe I waited so long to try it. hurray for zucchini!