Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sabbath Songs: Glorious


There are times when you might feel aimless
You can't see the places where you belong
But you will find that there is a purpose
It's been there within you all along
And when you're near it
You can almost hear it

It's like a symphony just keep listenin'
And pretty soon you'll start to figure out yo part
Everyone plays a piece and there are melodies
In each one of us, oh, it's glorious
–Stephanie Mabey



This beautiful song is featured in Meet the Mormons, which chronicles the day-to-day realities of six members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints living in countries around the world. If you love cutie David Archuleta's voice a free mp3 download of this song is available.



Find a theater near you

1 comment:

mom said...

oh woah I don't know why those two clips made me cry and cry! I saw and loved the movie! and I guess I cried there too. Look at you! three blogs in a row! way to go!