Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Christmas Carol

For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself. ―Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

A Christmas Carol is a Christmas staple. At this time of year, I always enjoy watching a few of the numerous and varied movies based upon Charles Dickens' beloved work. It is a wonderful story with many lessons to be learned from it.

Recently I discovered that the LDS Church {of which I am a member} has put out an audio production of the original work in full. It has a cast of voice actors and a few sound effects here and there. It has been really fun to listen to while I'm working on my Christmas projects. It is available as a free mp3 download, with no strings attached {no account, login, credit card or personal information required} at The Mormon Channel.

If you're looking for something with a little Christmas Spirit in it, I'd highly recommend checking it out!
A Christmas Carol free mp3 download

2 comments:

Janicca said...

Cool, Thanks!

Amy said...

Awesome, thanks!