Friday, March 5, 2010

Snow

it was just snow soft and white / it was just snow falling so light / it was just snow / soft and white / falling so light, / falling last night

-
Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband

Can you see my little garden? I can't either. Just four short days ago, I was out there soaking up the sunshine, even getting a little bit of a sunburn (I hope my dermatologist isn't reading this -- I'd be in big trouble for not wearing sunblock!). And now I can't even see the tippy tops of the flowers that had started to bloom. Silly spring bulbs!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

We still have piles of snow everywhere. The parking lot at Target had piles that were at least 8 feet high!

Amy said...

Sad...snow...pour little bulbs. Hopefully their hardy and you'll still have the most beautiful garden in the city.

Jennifer Lovell said...

What a pretty, white scene. However, I must take a moment to say, "Thank you, Oregon, for welcoming me in with your warm, green, rainy lack of snow." Happy winter!