Monday, January 31, 2011

Apron № 105: The Case of the Disappearing Lime Green Thread Solved

Only your friends steal your books lime green thread.Voltaire A Lime Green Thread Thief

Once upon a time, Mrs. Pyjama's lime green thread was stolen. Although it wasn't a very nice thing to do, the dirty rotten sneak-thief stole it with the most honorable of intentions. She needed it to make a little present for Mrs. P's birthday {clear back in September}. Unfortunately, the thief was unexpectedly detained and the gift didn't get finished until just now. The thief apologizes for the delay and also for not returning the lime green thread because she used it all up. Hopefully, the apron {made especially with Mrs. P in mind and inspired by her awesome Circles Quilt} will make up for some of the loss and trauma the theft of your thread caused.

And that makes one more finish for January!

Today's post brought to you by:

My 2011 Finishes

3 comments:

Shay said...

As I recall, the loss of that thread held up my sewing for a whole evening.

I was mightly annoyed at the time. Fortunately for you, that apron is so pretty I would forgive you much worse transgressions.

I told Mr. P I need a hook in my kitchen so I can show that apron off all the time. It's way too pretty to be put in a drawer. Or to be used for such mundane thingsas cooking ! I dont want to get it dirty!

Barb said...

What a lovely finish!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the apron! The colors are so bright and inviting. I have been on an apron making spree also!

I am envious that you have another finish, I am still working on 1 finish!