Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Stitch In Time: My 2014 Finishes

Talent is a wonderful thing, but it won't carry a quitter. –Stephen King, Duma Key

I thought I'd better get my index page up for my 2014 finishes, because any day now I'm going to have something finished that needs indexing. I did index posts in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 and have really liked having a place to record everything so I can look back and see my progress. Sometimes it seems like it is slow going, but it is kind of fun to look back and see how much I accomplished in a year. Right now, it is empty, but I'll update this post each time I finish a project and will leave a link to each project here, as well as linking my finish posts back to this index.

Here are my 2014 Finishes!
• January: Four Finishes
Four Monogrammed Luggage Tags

• February: Five Finishes
Five YW Personal Progress Totes

• March: Three Finishes
Apron № 111: Honey Bees II
Apron № 112: Groovy Garden
Swinging on a Star Baby Quilt

• April: Nine Finishes
Seven Tote Bags
Two YW Personal Progress Totes

• May:

• June:

• July:

• August:

• September:

• October:

• November:

• December:

No comments: