Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas From the Family

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. –Burton Hillis

Today is a busy day. I have work and chores and a meeting for the volunteer committee I'm on with my church and Grasshopper has a concert with his orchestra tonight. I'm so excited for him. LadyBug has her class Christmas concert tomorrow. They'll be singing at the mall. Any Christmas sewing I do will be really late this evening, so I'll show you what I'm up to tomorrow. And I'll show you both my concert cuties then, too.

In the meantime, here's a fun but non-traditional Christmas song to entertain you. It's another bit of Christmas silliness that I enjoy. Don't worry about watching the video. Just listen to the song.

No comments: