Monday, November 21, 2011

Nothing to Report

The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. –John E. Southard

Dear Readers {if there are any of you left},

I don't have anything note-worthy to report. This past week has been full of regular old life; homework and school projects and work and chores and a small amount of sewing and a tiny bit of recreation. I'm certain that you all would not want to hear about LadyBug's gigantic book report on Paul Bunyon. Really. It was as big as Miss LadyBug herself. And even though I enjoyed it, the re-telling of how I stitched on nine yards of bias binding would put most of you to sleep despite the fact that it was very cute and stripey {see the finished quilt here}. I'm bound by confidentiality agreements at work, so the only thing I can tell you about that is that I shaved 3 minutes off my commute by taking a back route rather than driving through town {but you're all really curious now about who I work for now, aren't you}. I'll show you some of the other projects I've finished in the next day or two, so that leaves me with an ever-so-slight amount of gloating to do because on Thursday evening I saw Breaking Dawn followed by dinner with Mr. Bug and was home and cozy in my PJ's two full hours before ticket-holders for the midnight show were starting previews. Gloating's not very pretty, though, so maybe I shouldn't do that either.

As I said, nothing to report.

xo -E

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We all need these kinds of weeks. Regular, good ol' stuff. I'm ready for some time like that!

Shay said...

My life has been like that too lately. I enjoy hearing about every day life so feel free to post about yours!

Ruthie said...

I love to sew down binding, even nine yards of it!

Paulette said...

I've been wondering what you've been up to. Glad it's all good. Tell me what you thought of the movie. I want to see it again, maybe this weekend, if I can convince my daughter to go. :)