Friday, November 11, 2011

Vote for Me, Please

Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. –Immanuel Kant

I entered this week's Themed Quilt Contest over at Quilting Bloggers. The theme is Remembering Veterans, and I thought Mr. Bug's t-shirt quilt fit perfectly into that category.


And now the shameless begging. There are 27 quilts featured this week. Hop on over, take a look, and vote for your favorite {please, please, pick mine!}. My quilt is called Service Rendered. Voting is open until 11:59 pm {EST} on November 13th

Today's post brought to you by:

Weekly Themed Quilt Contests

10 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Perfect quilt for the theme. I'm going over to vote soon. Good luck!

~Laurie~ said...

Voted - good luck!! If you have a FB account, you could mention it there too! Really like this quilt :)

Impera Magna said...

Voted for your fabulous quilt!

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

I just did, wish you good luck!
Liebe Grüße
Bente - Germany
I like to QuiltBlog

Snoodles said...

Good luck - I just went and voted...it's going well!

Jennifer Lovell said...

I voted, good luck!

Unknown said...

Done did it. It's a great quilt!!

Paulette said...

I voted! Good luck! I love your quilt.

pinksuedeshoe said...

Voted! You are in the top 4, yay!

mom said...

You should know that dad voted on every computer he could and called all your siblings to tell them to vote on their phones and computers and did everything he could to help you win. He is a pretty good dad and you made an awesome quilt!