Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Must Ask . . . A Little Favor

In heaven I yearn for knowledge, account all else inanity;
On earth I confess an itch for the praise of fools — that's vanity.
–Robert Browning

I'd like to ask a little favor. Not everything I posted before Blogger went haywire was restored. My Wednesday post never came back, but apparently you could see it in Google Reader so I was able to re-post {thanks Mrs. P. You saved my bacon}. And the poll I set up for my Thursday post never came back either. Quite a few of you had already voted by the time that Blogger was re-set to pre-maintenance status. I was hoping that if you had a minute, you could pop on over and vote again.

That's all I have for today. I got my chores done early and have spent the afternoon quilting. I hope that how ever you are spending your day, you're enjoying it.

xo –E

1 comment:

Shay said...

I voted Elizabeth ...I think I may have forgotten to do that the first time. It's been a crazy week hasnt it? I cant remember which posts I already commented on and which ones I havent. Im taking a random approach to re-commenting!