Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sabbath Songs: Love Is Spoken Here

And ye will not suffer your children that they go hungry, or naked; neither will ye suffer that they transgress the laws of God, and fight and quarrel one with another, and serve the devil, who is the master of sin, or who is the evil spirit which hath been spoken of by our fathers, he being an enemy to all righteousness.

But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another.

–Mosiah 4:14–15

2 comments:

Jennifer Lovell said...

I have this CD, I love it. An even better MoTab CD though is Heavensong. You should check it out : ).

Amber said...

Elizabeth. . . I also love this CD and this song is one of my favorites! I love the scripture you put up -- I have to speak on Mothers Day in church and I think that it is going to be part of my talk. . . seriously, who asks the single girl to speak in church on mothers day!?